The Sierra Leone Football Association president, Isha Johansen, will join inspiring female and football administrators in this year’s Africa’s World Football Summit in South Africa.
President of the CAF Women’s Committee, Johansen, a Fifa Associations Committee member, a sitting member of the Confederation of African Football’s executive committee, will be a speaker.
WFS Africa will take place on March 17th and 18th in Durban, South Africa.
WFS is the international event of the football industry, gathering the most influential professionals to discuss the most relevant topics and generate business opportunities.
The SLFA’s boss and head coach of South Africa’s women’s national team, Desiree Ellis, alongside FIFA Secretary General, Fatma Samoura, KwaZulu Natal Sports MEC, Hlengiwe Mavimbela, Sports Connect Africa CEO Cynthia Mumbo, Malaika founder Noëlla Coursaris Musunka, will be discussing among other topics, women’s football in Africa at the summit.
Afro Visionary Legacy founder, Lebogang Chaka, Bresmar Investment Ltd Director Brenda Kunda and Aseanchi Director of Sports business Yvonne Namai are all expected to attend.
Names of some of the confirmed Speakers for WFS AFRICA:
- Fatma Samoura, Secretary-General – FIFA
- Danny Jordaan, President – SAFA
- Sihle Zikalala, Premier – KwaZulu Natal
- Javier Tebas, President – LaLiga
- Laurent Colette, Managing Director – Olympique Marseille
- Jerome Perlemuter, Secretary-General – World Leagues Forum
- Steve Blues, Managing Editor Africa – Goal.com
- Cynthia Mumbo, CEO – Sports Connect Africa
- Lebogang Chaka, CEO – Afro Visionary Legacy
- Noëlla Coursaris Musunka, Founder – Malaika
- David Garrido, Presenter – Sky Sports
Connect with us @football_sierra, on Facebook/ Instagram Football Sierra Leone, the writer @bittar32 Contact email@example.com.